<<Escape Room:Can You Escape?>> attaches great importance to the protection of user privacy. Before you use the services provided by this game,
Please read the following statement carefully. If the user agrees to this regulation, it means that the user and Shenzhen Saturn Games Co., Ltd. have reached an agreement to voluntarily accept all the contents of this policy.
After that, users shall not make any form of defense on the grounds that they have not read the content of this policy.
In order to provide you with more accurate and targeted services, this game may use the personal information you submit in the following ways. However, this game will treat this information with a high degree of diligence and will not disclose this information to the public or provide it to a third party without your permission.
Generally speaking, users¡¯ information resources need to be used for the following reasons:
(1) Perform software verification services;
(2) Perform software upgrade services;
(3) Network synchronization service;
(4) Improve user safety and provide customer support;
(5) Because users use specific functions of this software;
(6) In order to meet the individual needs of users, based on product development and service optimization, recommend advertisements and consultations that may be of interest to users;
(7) According to laws and regulations, including when inquiries by relevant national judicial or administrative agencies, cooperate to provide relevant information about users;
(8) To protect and maintain the interests of Saturn Game Company, affiliated companies, and cooperative units;
(9) In an emergency, to protect the legitimate rights and interests of other users and the general public.
In the following cases, the game will disclose your personal information in accordance with your wishes or the provisions of the law, and the problems arising from this will be borne by you personally:
(1) Obtain your authorization in advance;
(2) Only by disclosing your personal information can you provide the products and services you request;
(3) According to relevant laws and regulations;
(4) In accordance with the requirements of relevant government authorities;
(5) To safeguard the legal rights and interests of this game.
(6) You agree to let a third party share information.
(7) We found that you violated the terms of service or usage rules of this game.
(8) We need to provide information to companies that provide products or services on our behalf (unless we notify you otherwise, these companies have no right to use your identification information).
Questions and suggestions:
If you have other questions and suggestions, please let us know.